What is Chiropractic?
Chiropractic rehabilitation at Rehabilitation Clinic can involve a variety of specialized techniques including exercise therapy; postural, gait, balance and co-ordination re-training; and manual manipulation and/or mobilization of tissues and joints. Chiropractors may employ additional physical therapy modalities including electrotherapy, ultrasound, acupuncture, and more. Chiropractors have the expert skills to assess, diagnose and treat your injury.
Common conditions treated include
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Spinal conditions and nerve impingements
- Back and neck pain (including degenerative disc disease)
- Hip and knee pain (including pre and post-operative care)
- Foot and ankle pain
- Shoulder pain and stiffness
- Elbow and wrist pain
- Postural dysfunction
- Acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries